701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。 |
702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。 |
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。 |
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机 |
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。 |
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.我好久没有她的消息了。 |
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。 |
708. Let me see your driver's license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。 |
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。 |
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。 |
711. The damage was caused by external forces. 损害是由外力引起的。 |
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。 |
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了。 |
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。 |
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。 |
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.尽量从好的方面看。 |
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?你暑假打算干什么? |
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜欢的。 |
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。 |
720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。 |
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。 |
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.他从不错过看电影的机会。 |
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。 |
724. I will be back by the end of next month.我下个月底会回来。 |
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。 |
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。 |
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗? |
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子靠在墙壁上。 |
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽车的前部。 |
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.医生要我注意饮食。 |
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地湿漉漉的。 |
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.考试结束了,我们开始放假。 |
733. This question is too complicated for me.这个问题对我说来太复杂了。 |
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.托尼会说英语,打网球。 |
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。 |
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会? |
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。 |
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。 |
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那个新开的迪厅 |
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳 |
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。 |
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。 |
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多么平静美丽的国家呀! |
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。 |
745. I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。 |
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。 |
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。 |
748. Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。 |
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。 |
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。 |
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。 |
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。 |
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是为了减肥。 |
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。 |
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。 |
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。 |
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。 |
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。 |
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走? |
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗? |
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦! |
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。 |
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。 |
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。 |
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.我想兑换旅行支票。 |
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。 |
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。 |
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。 |
769. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。 |
770. Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。 |
771. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。 |
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。 |
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。 |
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了,黑夜变短了。 |
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。 |
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。 |
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。 |
778. There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。 |
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走 |
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。 |
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放弃希望。 |
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色! |
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。 |
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗? |
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢? |
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。 |
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走? |
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗? |
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。 |
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。 |
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。 |
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。 |
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。 |
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。 |
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。 |
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。 |
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。 |
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。 |
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢! |
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证 |