| 301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? |
| 302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? |
| 303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 |
| 304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 |
| 305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 |
| 306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 |
| 307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 |
| 308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 |
| 309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? |
| 310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 |
| 311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 |
| 312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 |
| 313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 |
| 314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 |
| 315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 |
| 316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 |
| 317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 |
| 318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 |
| 319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 |
| 320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 |
| 321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 |
| 322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 |
| 323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 |
| 324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 |
| 325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 |
| 326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 |
| 327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 |
| 328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 |
| 329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 |
| 330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 |
| 331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? |
| 332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 |
| 333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 |
| 334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? |
| 335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 |
| 336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 |
| 337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 |
| 338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 |
| 339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? |
| 340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 |
| 341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 |
| 342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 |
| 343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 |
| 344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 |
| 345. He is capable of any crime. 他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 |
| 346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 |
| 347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 |
| 348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 |
| 349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? |
| 350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。 |
| 351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 |
| 352. I wish I lived in New York. 我希望住在纽约。 |
| 353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 |
| 354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦! |
| 355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿! |
| 356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。 |
| 357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。 |
| 358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。 |
| 359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。 |
| 360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。 |
| 361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。 |
| 362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 |
| 363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 |
| 364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 |
| 365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 |
| 366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 |
| 367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞? |
| 368. You'd better let her alone. 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 |
| 369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。 |
| 370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 |
| 371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。 |
| 372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。 |
| 373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 |
| 374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。 |
| 375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 |
| 376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。 |
| 377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。 |
| 378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。 |
| 379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? |
| 380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 |
| 381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 |
| 382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 |
| 383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。 |
| 384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 |
| 385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 |
| 386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 |
| 387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 |
| 388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 |
| 389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。 |
| 390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。 |
| 391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。 |
| 392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗? |
| 393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。 |
| 394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 |
| 395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 |
| 396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 |
| 397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。 |
| 398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。 |
| 399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。 |
| 400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 |