201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 |
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 |
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 |
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 |
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 |
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 |
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? |
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 |
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 |
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 |
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 |
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 |
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 |
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 |
215. None of your business! 与你无关! |
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 |
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 |
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 |
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 |
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! |
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? |
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 |
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? |
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 |
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 |
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 |
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, |
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 |
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 |
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 |
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 |
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 |
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 |
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 |
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 |
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 |
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 |
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 |
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! |
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! |
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? |
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? |
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 |
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 |
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 |
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 |
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 |
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 |
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 |
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 |
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 |
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 |
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 |
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 |
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! |
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 |
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 |
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 |
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 |
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 |
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 |
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 |
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 |
264. All for one, one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 |
265. East, west, home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 |
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 |
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 |
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 |
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 |
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 |
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 |
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 |
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 |
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 |
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 |
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 |
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 |
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? |
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 |
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 |
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 |
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? |
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 |
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 |
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 |
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 |
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 |
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 |
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 |
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 |
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 |
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? |
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? |
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? |
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? |
296. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮! |
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 |
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! |
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 |
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦! |